CAKELAND is a multi-purpose venue created as an experience of the first popular immersive art installation by world known artist, SCOTT HOVE.
Based in Los Angeles, the home of entertainment, we propose to build the most successful iteration of contemporary cultural and art experience.
More text here about show.
- the logo is not going to work. We need to have a serious conversation with Scott tomorrow about logo because I think this is a place he is giving just a bit TOO much direction. Please look at what I made for the Break Bread show (the CAKELAND logo). It's way simpler and more versatile and doesn't look like cheap cursive. This is your specialty, Dino, not Scott's or mine, and we all need to bow to your expertise here. Best bet here is to make 3-5 different directions and start convo from there, unfortunately.
- I will write opening copy
- Throw in the Meow Wolf and Think Tank logos in between opening paragraphs
- Underneath Hero Image please put press links by way of clickable logos
THINK TANK PAST EVENTS
BREAK BREAD WITH SCOTT HOVE
Here's where we explain our money infographic metrics.
Economic impact taken from The Broad and The Museum of Ice Cream here in Los Angeles.
Economic impact taken from Meowwolf in New Mexico.
Categories: Ticket Sales / Venue Buy outs / Sponsorships / Events
- Info stack illustration is great (although the perspective is off on the shadow)
- idk what numbers are going to go here from your SWOT analysis so you'll have to do this part
- The borders with pink and blue cake piping look great, but incomplete. I think you are 80% there but they need to be a bit more dynamic. Can you also replicate the styling into other parts of the deck?
Here's where we explain our social/press infographic metrics.
Social numbers taken from Think Tank events.
Social numbers projected from Museum of Ice Cream and Meowwolf.
Categories: Hijinx / Standard Vision / Instagram / Facebook / Web
- Have you asked Scott for his metrics? Is his IG a business acct? If not he should change it to one asap.
- What about Hijinx? Have we asked them?
- Has Scott identified Bakeries yet that he would like involved?
- I think we should move this above the numbers, and before anything should be the Break Bread recap video
Press numbers section - Why Los Angeles!
- Press should be moved to the top
- LA Live video billboard is irrelevant since we not longer have access
- Would like to look over Past Think Tank Events
- Prior Partnerships should also include images and videos. Maybe carousels without auto scroll, and control to skip images left and right, and partner logos laid over the first image
- Need to also get Prior Partnership images from Scott, like Commes des Garcon
- Please add contact section with my info
- Need to also add a Team section with Think Tank Gallery aka me and you, and Scott. I'll have to write bios for that probably
**Section of who we have all partnered with**
**Section of events in the past**